Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 in Review; 2012 Preview

Last April, I started this blog in response to my LGS wanting game reviews for his website. A few months later, I tried to start updating regularly, but then got overwhelmed with wedding planning, and had to take a hiatus.

The wedding is over, and my wife and I just finished moving into our new apartment, complete with a game room in an attempt to contain our hobbies.

I've decided to keep a log of my miniature gaming this year, and I'm already up to 5 games (and 5 losses) of 40k. That's right, I've crossed to the dark side with the release of the new Necrons. Will start posting pictures as I finish.

Stay tuned every Friday for a brand new update, and feel free to comment or PM if you want to see any games reviewed.

Don't forget to join me for miniature night every Wednesday evening at Neverland Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment